DA.

My photo
Poulsbo, WA, United States
I am my own person, and I love with all my being. I try to live with no regrets. I am who I am and I won't lie about what I believe. Do what you want with that.

01 August 2011

Torturing Food

I am a kitchen NINJA. Having spent the morning craving something unknown, I ventured into my head and attempted to discern what it was I was craving. The answer: COOKIE DOUGH. However, cookie dough takes approximately twenty minutes to make, and then you have to actually bake cookies. I don't have time for that at present, as I have someplace I have to be in less than an hour.
My solution? Make a much smaller, improvised cookie dough, maybe a quarter the usual size. But then how to cook it?
FRY IT.
GRACE'S FRIED COOKIE DOUGH
1/4 c sugar
1/4 c brown sugar
-mix, then add
1/4 c butter, melted
1 egg
- mix, then add
vanilla extract, to taste
pinch of salt
- mix, then add
3/4 c flour (a little bit at a time)
- put a frypan on medium heat. Melt butter over heat. Add cookie dough; fry till done.
I have yet to finish the last step - we'll see how it turns out!

1 comment: